Webinar: Cultivating a Culture of Curiosity, Collaboration & Innovation
Instructor: Sharon R Jones, MBA, SHRM-SCP, PMP
Location: Zoom Live Stream
Developing a culture of curiosity, collaboration and Innovation should be one of your top priorities at your company as it is critical for generating ideas, process improvements and cost savings for your organization as well as many other benefits. This session is designed to help you expand your critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills to drive innovation in your company. Not only does this result in many revenue-generating, cost-saving and process improvement benefits but it also greatly increases employee morale and employee engagement.
How Will this Training Benefit Me and What’s Covered?
- Learn to utilize innovation and design tools for problem-solving.
- Learn how to engage employees in innovation
- Learn how to develop a Culture of Curiosity, Collaboration, and Innovation at your organization
- Assess your organization’s current state of Innovation
- Learn the Innovation Creative Process
- Learn about different research techniques that can be used when innovating
- Review the different methods of brainstorming, their strengths and weaknesses, and which works best in what scenario
- Learn how to document your processes by using process maps. Learn how these process maps can evolve into new, more efficient processes.
- Learn the processes for Innovation Implementation
- Learn a set of Best Practices for all phases of Innovation
- Learn about Innovation Implementation
- Learn about the various Innovation Metrics available